Notice on Body Temperature Check, QR Code Check-in
In effort to contain the spread of COVID-19, Sogang University has been operating thermal cameras at the entrance of each building. In addition, we will be introducing the Electronic Check-in System using QR code, in order keep track of those who access the on-campus facilities. We thank you in advance for your understanding; your cooperation will be highly appreciated.
1. Body temperature check, QR code check-in required for entering buildings
- In buildings where on-campus lectures take place, student assistants will be on duty 30 minutes before and after each lectures in order to make sure everyone has went through body temperature check.
2. How to access the Electronic Check-in System
1) Using Sogang Talktalk 2.0 (서강톡톡 2.0):
- Launch Sogang Talktalk application. → Click on the QR code icon on the top right-hand corner
→ Auto-save your building access record
2) Using Kakaotalk:
- Launch Kakaotalk application → Click on the “More“ (icon with 3 dots on the bottom right-hand corner) → Click on the QR code icon (QR체크인) on the top right-hand corner → Enter phone number → Scan QR code
- Each buildings will have different QR codes. You can check the QR code of each building from the information board located next to the thermal camera.
- The entry records will be stored for no more than a month. The records will be used only for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
March 25, 2021
Sogang University COVID-19 Committee