Gonzaga Hall, located on campus next to the back gate of Sogang University, is an international dormitory that can accommodate up to about 900 students. This dormitory houses students from all over the world with a multicultural atmosphere and the primary language used in this Gonzaga Hall is English.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for housing at Gonzaga Hall, you must be currently admitted or enrolled at Sogang University as an undergraduate student, a special and professional graduate school student or an exchange student.
Undergraduate Students (International students on the regular undergraduate course)
- Apply through the Gonzaga Hall website.
02-705-8811 (Administration office)
Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS) Students
- Apply through the Office of Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS).
Graduate School Students (International students on the regular graduate course)
- Apply through the Office of Graduate School
- Apply through the Office of International Affairs.
How to Apply?
- - Only Online applications are accepted. To apply, visit the website http://gonzaga.sogang.ac.kr/
- - Individual photographs are needed to issue ID cards.
- - After the application period, please be aware that no changes can be made.(including the changes on meal plans and period of residence)
Housing and Meal Plan Rates
- Room Type
Twin room, 2 occupants
- Rates of year 2015
- (Currency Unit : KRW)
|Fall Semester 2015
|Meals||A type||B type
|A type||B type
The deposit (100,000 won) will be refunded when the students move out after the room inspections.
Gonzaga Hall Cafeteria usually serves breakfast and dinner. On Saturdays only breakfast will be served. Only breakfast will be served on the Day of Gonzaga Festival. Also, there will be no meals available on Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) and Lunar New Year’s Day.
- Each Room
Bedroom (bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, shoes cabinet, internet cable), Restroom, Shower room, Telephone (exclusively within premises & receiving only)
- Each Floor
lounge tables, water purifier, public refrigerator
- 1st Basement Floor
Cafeteria (300 seats), Gym, Chapel, Microwaves, Laundry (with charge), ping-pong table
Internet Lounge (6 PCs), Security Office (parcel reception), Mailbox, Study Room (24 seats), Public Printer(with charge)
Detergent, Toilet Paper, Regular Trash Bags and other consumables are not provided. Internet, electricity & water fees are included in the housing fees.