- Ranked No.1 on KS-SQI for 3 consecutive years(2014-2016).
- Best Small & Medium Business Administration Business Incubator Center evaluation for 5 consecutive years(2012~2016).
- Selected as leading universities for international cooperation support project.
Selected as ‘Initiative for College of Humanities’ Research and Education(CORE).
- SOFEX 2015 (6th Sogang-Sophia Festival of Exchange)
- Reselected as Advanced College of Education (ACE).
- Selected as the 1st university from
Korean Standard-Service Quality Index (KS-SQI)
of Korean Standards Association.
- SOFEX 2014(5th Sogang-Sophia Festival of Exchange)
- Established Berchmans Woojung Hall(BW Hall).
- Sogang University vision proclamation ceremony
‘Sogang Night of Recreation’ was held.
- SOFEX 2013(4th Sogang-Sophia Festival of
Exchange) was held.
4th Sogang Miracle Theatre
Festival was held.
- 14th Sogang University President Yoo Ki-pung.
- Established POSCO Francisco Hall.
- SOFEX 2012(3rd Sogang-Sophia Festival of
Exchange) was held.
3rd Sogang Miracle Theatre Festival was held.
- Established a Japanese Culture major.
Established School of Consilience.
Established Thomas More Hall.
Established School of Integrated Knowledge.
- Completed the construction of Jeong Hansang Hall
& Teilhard Hall(12-story buildings including a
basement on the area of 29,752㎡).
- Established the Secretariat of Sogang Institute for
Whole Person Education.
- Established Sogang Institute for Whole Person
- Opened Graduate School of MOT (Management of
- Established “Support Center for Students with Disabilities” under the Student Affairs Bureau.
Established “Institute for MOT (Management of Technology)” among the Research Institutes.
- Hosted SOFEX (Sogang-Sophia Festival of Exchange) in 2010 as the first international college level sports exchange between Korea and Japan.
Presidential Award in the National Quality Management Convention (Education Field).
- Established “Sogang-Binggrae Research Institute
for Food Advanced Analysis” and “Sogang-MtekVision
Research Institute” among the Research Institutes.
- Established “Multi-Phenomena CFD Engineering
Research center” and “Institute for Biological
Interfaces” among the Research Institutes.
Established Art & Technology Institute under
Sogang Institute of Advanced Technology among
the Research Institutes.
- The 50th Anniversary ceremony and commemorative
events were held.
- Kumho Asiana Paulus Hall was completed.